LIC India Recruitment 2016
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites application for the post of Adviser for the total vacancy of 200 posts. The people looking for government and Banking jobs can utilise this opportunity. The candidates satisfying eligibility criteria given by the organisation can apply for the post before the last date. The last date to apply 30th August 2016. The details regarding educational qualification, Age limit and other specifications are mentioned below.
Name of organisation: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of post: Adviser
Total number of post: 200
Last date to apply: 30th August 2016
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be HSC passed. The applicant must be an Insurance Agent with OTH, Insurance representative
Age Limit: The age of the applicants must fall in between 18 and 50 years
Application fee: The details regarding application fee is given on the official website.The fee payment must be done online using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Selection process: The selection is purely based on the personal interview.
How to apply
- Visit the official website www.licindia.in
- Click on the link of apply online for LIC India Recruitment 2016
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature and all the important documents.
- Enter the details of fee payment.
- Check the details before final submission.
- Take the hard copy for future reference.
The details regarding the recruitment like exam dates, admit card and all other details will be published on the website soon. Visit the website for further updates and latest notifications.