SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Staff selection commission has recently published an employment notification to invite application for the recruitment of LDC, Data Entry Operator, Post Assistant Jobs. The interested individuals who satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria in the job notification can apply for the post through the directed format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date 25 November 2016. The candidate can get more details regarding the recruitment notification from the official website www.ssconline.nic.in.
- The Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 08 October 2016
- The Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 November 2016
- Date of computer based examination (Tier-I) : 07 January 2017 & 05 February 2017
- Date of Tier-II descriptive Paper examination : 09 April 2017
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organisation: Staff selection commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 5134 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Post subsidiary/ Retrenchment subsidiary
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must possess 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution / board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks
The maximum age of the candidate should not be greater than 40 years as on final date of application submission. Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST, OBC, PWD, Women and all other reserved categories as per government rules.
The selection of the candidate who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in Written Examination and Skill Based / Typing Test conducted by the Selection board of SSC .
The candidate who got selection in this recruitment will be getting best pay scale in the industry. The post wise pay scale will be as follows:
- Subsidiary/ Retrenchment subsidiary Posts – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs.2400/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Additional Grade pay of Rs. 1900/-
General Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- and OBC category and SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
- visit the Official website www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Attach your recent passport size photograph, signature in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee according to your category.
- Submit the application form and save your Registration ID for future reference.