Central Armed Police Force Police Constable GD Recruitment 2017 Notification
Directorate General Border Security Force has recently published an employment notification to invite application for the vacancies of Constable General Duty In CAPF and AR in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The interested individuals who satisfy the mentioned eligibility criteria in the job notification can apply for the post through the directed format along with all necessary documents on or before the last date. The candidate can get more details regarding the recruitment notification from the official website www.bsf.nic.in.
The Starting Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
The Closing Date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
Central Armed Police Force Police Constable GD Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Name of Organisation: Directorate General Border Security Force
Total Number of Vacancies: 1206 Posts
Name of the Post:
- BSF- Male – 99,Female – 17
- CISF- Male – 66, Female – 23
- CRPF- Male – 486, Female – 11
- SSB- Male – 71, Female – 31
- ITBP- Male – 176, Female – 10
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.bsf.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For Central Armed Police Force Police Constable GD Recruitment 2017
The applicants who are seeking to apply for the post must possess Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognised organisation of the respective states.
The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years, and the maximum age of the candidate should not be greater than 23 years as on 01.08. 2017. Age relaxation will be applicable for all other reserved categories as per government rules.
The selection of the candidate who applied for the recruitment will be based on PET PST and Written examination conducted by the organisation. The PET and PST are given as follows
- Male: 17 0 Cms
- Female: 157 Cms.
- Unexpanded: 80 Cms
- Expanded Min. expansion: 5 Cms
Weight: For males and females proportionate to height and weight as per Medical Standards
The candidate who got selection in this recruitment will be getting a salary of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/- per month. The candidates can visit the official website to get more details.
- General Awareness
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude and
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns
- Basic knowledge in English and Hindi
- Question paper will be available in English, Hindi and Regional Languages
- The examination will be of Objective type multiple choice questions
- There will be 100 question in the examination
- Each question carries one Mark
- Two hours will be allotted to complete the examination
How to Apply for Central Armed Police Force Police Constable GD Recruitment 2017
- visit the Official website www.bsf.nic.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the post.
- Fill the application with correct details and attach all needed documents.
- Send the fully filled application to the address mentioned in the official notification