SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Tier 2017 Notification
The Staff Selection Commission is going to declare answer key via SSC CGL Solution Paper 2017 shortly through the official website. The Tier 2 exam is conducted for recruiting the candidate for various vacant posts. The SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination was successfully conducted at the various examination centres as per the given timetable. A large number of candidates attended the exam and the applicants who appeared for the exam can download the SSC Answer key from the official website which will be updated shortly. The candidates are requested to stay connected with the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Tier 2017 Examination Details
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Examination: SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination
Exam date: January 2017
Answer Key: Available
Exam Type: Multiple Choice Objective Type
Exam full mark: 600
Exam Subject: Statistics, Quantitative Abilities and English Language & Comprehension
Result date: Update Later
Further Process: Interview or Personality Test
SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination answer key
The Tier II examination was of Objective Type Questions and consisted of three papers:
- Statistics (100 questions with 200 marks): 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer
- Quantitative Abilities (100 questions with 200 marks): 0.50 negative marks for each wrong answer
- English Language & Comprehension (200 questions with 200 marks): 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer
SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination Selection Procedure
The selection of the applicant who applied for the recruitment will be based on their performance in the Three tier(Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, ) selection rounds conducted by the organisation.
- Tier 1: First of all CGL Tier 1 exam will be organised for all candidates.
- Tier 2: Graduate level mains exam is also known as TIER II exam.
- Tier 3: This tier is also called personality test or interview test i.e. CPT test/ skill test/ document verification and another test will be organised as per as demand of various different post.
SSC Common Graduation Level Tier-2 examination Merit List and Cutoff marks
The Expected cut off marks for General category candidate is 55%, 53% for OBC category candidate, 48% for SC category candidate and 47% for ST category applicant. The applicants are requested to refer the official website to get details about merit list and cut off marks.
How to Download the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Tier 2017
- Visit the official website of the department i.e www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link of SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Tier 2017
- Now the SSC CGL Tier 2 Answer Key Tier 2017 will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout of it for future use.