The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to declare the CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 on the official website of the organisation that is www.csirhrdg.res.in. All the candidates can check the result from the site mentioned here.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is going to declare the CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 on the official website. The authority has conducted the exam on 18th June 2017, and now they are going to publish the result on the site. The NET exam is holding every year for the Masters in Degree. The qualified can go fire higher studies like PhD or M.phil and able to work as lecturers in colleges. Many interested candidates have applied for the exam.
CSIR UGC NET Result 2018: More information
- Board Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Name of the Exam: CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018
- Date of the Exam: 18th June 2017
- Category: CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.csirhrdg.res.in
CSIR UGC NET Cut off marks 2018
CSIR UGC NET Exam 2018 was conducted on 18th June 2017. The cut off marks will be made based on the level of the questions, and the number of candidates appeared. The minimum marks scored candidates will be qualified and shortlisted. The exam result will be published on 30th November 2017.The NET exam is an eligibility test conducting every year.
CSIR UGC NET Merit list 2018
CSIR UGC NET Result 2018 is going to be published for the candidates who have appeared for the exam, desperately waiting for the result. The candidates can check the merit list prepared by the board, according to the performance of the candidates in the written test. Merit list will be made based on the category of the applicants.
How to download CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
- Open the official website – www.csirhrdg.res.in
- Then search the link CSIR UGC NET Result 2018
- Now enter your registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the candidates can see the result on the screen
- Take a hard copy of it for further use