Railway Board Mumbai has planned to release the RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017 on the official website of the organisation that is www.rrbmumbai.gov.in. All the candidates can check the result from the site mentioned here.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017
Railway Board Mumbai is going to announce the RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017 for the candidates who have appeared for the exam. The authority has conducted the online exam in January 2017. Now they decided to declare the result. All the candidates are desperately waiting for the result. The candidates can check the merit list prepared by the organisation. The board has held the exam for the posts of Station Master, Clerk, Goods Guards, Traffic Assistant & Junior Accountants.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017: More Information
- Name of Board: Railway Board Mumbai
- Name of the Exam: RRB Mumbai NTPC Exam 2017
- Date of the Exam: January 2017
- Category: RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017
- Status: Available Soon
- Official site: www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
RRB Mumbai NTPC Cut off Marks 2017
RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017 will be published very soon on the official website. The cut off marks will be made based on the level of the questions and number of vacancies. The cut off marks will be different for the candidates of each category. The candidates have to score minimum marks to be qualified. All the candidates are impatiently waiting for the result.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Merit list 2017
The organisation is going to release the result of RRB Mumbai NTPC Exam 2017 for the candidates who have appeared for the exam. The merit list prepared by the authority will be the final. The preparation is according to the performance of candidates in the written exam, and the category of the applicant will be considered.
How to download RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017
- Get into the official website – www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Then search for the link RRB Mumbai NTPC Result 2017
- Now enter registration number and date of birth
- Press submit button
- Then the candidates can see their results on the screen
- Download and take a hard copy of it for further use